Event planning tools
- Use this checklist to help plan and prepare for events where you can educate your community about opioids.
Pop-up banners help draw attention and motivate event attendees to stop by your table.
- General: "Learn how to protect your family, prevent an opioid overdose or find treatment near you."
- Overdose prevention: "Being prepared can save a family member or friend's life."
- Pregnant and parenting women: "Take steps now for a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, and a healthy you."
- Safe storage and disposal: "Simple steps like locking up your medications and disposing unused pills at a take back site can stop them from being misused."